CLUBHOUSE RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Weston Clubhouse can only be reserved by current residents of Weston. There is no charge for events that are designed for and open to all residents of Weston. News of these events should be posted on this website and placed in our neighborhood newsletter, The Weston Word.
Effective September 1, 2020, the Weston Board of Directors approved reopening the clubhouse for rentals. However, for everyone’s safety, it is recommended that CDC Guidelines be followed during all rentals.
All attendees of an event are responsible for their own safety and should follow all government guidelines and CDC recommendations.
The maximum capacity for gatherings in the Weston clubhouse will be 55 persons at an event.
Due to cleaning and sanitizing requirements, the Clubhouse rental fee will increase to include these services to be performed after each rental. The new fee will be:
$100 for Monday through Thursday rentals
$150 for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday rentals
There is also a $150 refundable damage deposit with each reservation.
Procedures for Reserving the Clubhouse:
1. Go to the Clubhouse Calendar on this website and make sure that the clubhouse is available for the date requested.
2. Print and fill out the Application for Clubhouse Reservation.
3. Submit reservation request by clicking the button underneath the Clubhouse Calendar. You will receive a confirmation email and options to arrange the drop off the signed agreement and the two personal checks.
4. You will be given two access cards to the clubhouse to use during your reservation.
5. Your damage deposit check will be destroyed once a satisfactory inspection of the clubhouse has been made.